Brightline Technologies is seeking individuals that can self-manage their work, be personably accountable and possess a high level of analytical and problems solving skills in the SMB/Enterprise networking arena. Top candidates will be self-motivated, results oriented, have a strong focus on customer satisfaction and demonstrate good judgment for obtaining technical solutions. If you possess this mindset and have:
- 4-year degree BA or above, or equivalent related technical experience
- Expert in LAN/WAN technology
- Expert in all Windows operating systems including Windows Server 2008, and Microsoft Hyper V
- Expert in networking, DNS, and Domain Services
- Expert in Microsoft Operating Systems installations
- Expert in Microsoft Exchange (all versions)
- Expert in switches, routers, firewalls and VPN’s
- Expert in file security, and domain access control
- Knowledge of Active Directory administration
- Ability to diagnose difficult hardware and software problems
We are ready to talk about your career with Brightline Technologies.
This position is for a Network Analyst that provides IT support for various business networks. Candidate must possess the following personal skills: self-management, personal accountability, and possess a high level of analytical and problem solving ability. Candidate must be a self-motivated, results oriented individual who exercises good judgment for obtaining technical solutions. Provide a strong focus on customer satisfaction.
Travel to business clients throughout the Metro Detroit area and provide technical support for their business computer networks. Administrate network servers, applications, storage, and back-ups. Serve as technical support person to business end users. Be involved with projects for server and workstation deployments.
Effectively communicate technical information to team members and management. Performs moves, adds and changes to network and cabling systems. Install, configure, upgrade and troubleshoot server and desktop hardware and software issues, to include, TCP/IP, VPN, RAS, DNS or DHCP. Assist in the installation of system and third party software.