Brightline Technologies is seeking individuals that can self-manage their work, be personably accountable and possess a high level of analytical and problems solving skills in the SMB/Enterprise networking arena. Top candidates will be self-motivated, results oriented, have a strong focus on customer satisfaction and demonstrate good judgment for obtaining technical solutions. If you possess this mindset and have:
- 4-year degree BA or above, or equivalent related technical experience
- Expert in LAN/WAN technology
- Expert in all Windows operating systems including Windows Server 2008, and Microsoft Hyper V
- Expert in networking, DNS, and Domain Services
- Expert in Microsoft Operating Systems installations
- Expert in Microsoft Exchange (all versions)
- Expert in switches, routers, firewalls and VPN’s
- Expert in file security, and domain access control
- Knowledge of Active Directory administration
- Ability to diagnose difficult hardware and software problems
We are ready to talk about your career with Brightline Technologies.
This position is for a Network Analyst that provides IT support for various business networks. Candidate must possess the following personal skills: self-management, personal accountability, and possess a high level of analytical and problem solving ability. Candidate must be a self-motivated, results oriented individual who exercises good judgment for obtaining technical solutions. Provide a strong focus on customer satisfaction.
Travel to business clients throughout the Metro Detroit area and provide technical support for their business computer networks. Administrate network servers, applications, storage, and back-ups. Serve as technical support person to business end users. Be involved with projects for server and workstation deployments.
Effectively communicate technical information to team members and management. Performs moves, adds and changes to network and cabling systems. Install, configure, upgrade and troubleshoot server and desktop hardware and software issues, to include, TCP/IP, VPN, RAS, DNS or DHCP. Assist in the installation of system and third party software.
IT Compliance Coordinator
Brightline Technology is seeking an IT Compliance Coordinator to join its Cybersecurity team.
The Brightline IT Cyber team assists clients to achieve Compliance with their Government Regulatory needs. We provide clients guidance and support to help them navigate through government regulations to be compliant for their business requirements.
At Brightline Technology, our professional staff applies traditional, cutting-edge approaches and methods to a variety of analyses. As part of our team, the IT Compliance Coordinator will utilize various methodologies and models to execute client needs.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working with ISO, DFARS, NIST or HIPAA regulations – Good understanding of Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI)
- Some knowledge and experience with Federal audit methodology and standards
- Help desk experience a plus
- Associates degree required from an accredited college or university (or equivalent work/educational experience)
- Ability to obtain and maintain certain job-related certifications
- U.S. citizenship may be required. Ability to work in the United States indefinitely required
- Limited travel may be required
- Ability to work overtime required on occasion
- Ability to sit in an office environment for long periods of time
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally
- Maintain a good working relationship with clients to enhance customer satisfaction and work with client management and staff at all levels to perform compliance services.
- Evaluate and test business processes, related controls and identify areas of risk.
- Apply current knowledge of IT trends and systems processes to identify security and risk management issues and other opportunities for improvement.
- Work with clients to plan compliance strategy, define objectives, and address technology-related controls risks and issues.
- Work with the team to identify and resolve client issues discovered during GAP Analysis.
- Proactively interact with key client management to gather information and make recommendations for compliance improvements.
- Gain comprehensive understanding of client operations, processes, and business objectives and utilize that knowledge for recommendations.
- Meet or exceed targeted billing hours (utilization).
- Assist with business development activities, such as proposals, capture, account teams, whitepapers, conferences, and/or other thought leadership materials.